[CentOS] Apache + MYSQL HA Clustering

Dave Augustus davea at ingraftedsoftware.com
Tue Oct 18 02:57:48 UTC 2005

Yep, been doing Linux Virtual Server for years now for Apache, Openldap,
Postfix and Mysql. Very reliable and still running on cheap hardware: 8
servers that are Dual 1.3 P3's with 2 G of ram and 80G Ide drives.

The Mysql and Openldap servers rely on another set of hosts as masters
configured in HA fashion using Heartbeat. However, I am looking to MySql
Cluster for improved MySQL availability.

Dave