[CentOS] DNS params on ifcfg-eth files

carlopmart at gmail.com

Wed Oct 19 15:00:15 UTC 2005

Hi all,

  i am using a laptop for my work. When i need to go to some customers
I need to change my tcp/ip configuration every time (phisical
interface and wirelss interface). Most of them do not have a dhcpd
server on their networks, and i need to this changes by hand. For this
  pourpose i make some scripts to do this changes automatically.

  All works ok, But i have problems with resolv.conf (postfix depends
and another soft that I use too). How can i update this file like
resolvconf (http://packages.debian.org/stable/net/resolvconf) does on
debian/ubuntu distros ??? Can i use ifcfg-eth config files to do this??

Thank you very much.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com