[CentOS] Which imapd?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Oct 25 11:06:04 UTC 2005

jean-sebastien Hubert wrote:
> Try to make in run on a non RHAS4 system:

why should I ? It works fine on CentOS4. if you run some other distro, I
am sure they have mailing lists you can take your gripe to. There are
reasons why people run a stable distro like CentOS, maybe you should
consider moving - it might make things easier for you ( as you put it,
some of the things we rate as being easy are very hard on other distro's )

> I agree .. but did you try to configure cyrus in Debian Woody ??? I'm
> not sure ....

if debian is brain dead and has issues, please take it to their mailing
lists, we dont really care ...

- K