[CentOS] Mail Server

ijez

ijez at time.net.my
Thu Oct 27 05:42:19 UTC 2005

Hi,

I need to setup a new mail server and before I got my feet wet or losing in the configurations jungle, I really need some advice from the gurus here for what the best software to used for the mailserver base on CentOS 4.x setup.

The objective is, the mailserver will  be easy to setup, maintained and have some
1. database backend for storing user info ( mysql? )
2. spam and antivirus filtering
3. webbase user administrations
4. Provide smtp,smtps,pop3,pop3s,imap,imaps service

Any pointer to a good documentations, how-to or links base on CentOS 4.x setup is really appreciates.

Thanks In Advances,

regards,
ijez