[CentOS] calendars

Black Hand yonsy at blackhandchronicles.homeip.net
Thu Oct 27 22:13:58 UTC 2005

On Thursday 27 October 2005 16:14, Tom Brown wrote:

> what do you guys use for shared calendars these days? I've been using
> corporate time but that is now part of Oracle suite so looking for an
> alternative that is hopefully open source/free to complete my 'get away
> from exchange' package.

i was using open xchange, but is terrible to maintain, and don't give to me so
much in change of all the things that this one sucks (java, tomcat5,
postgresql, etc)

i am using and installing egroupware (http://www.egroupware.org), more
simplex, good integration with ldap (try to use an ldap tree that u are using
in samba with OX...m with egroupware, simple from the web admin console) fast
and with many apps (to me, much more powerfull than OX)

i wait that in november with the 1.2 version, the outlook conector become
stable and public.

--
Black Hand
Amiga Addicts