[CentOS] [OT] Outlook Connector (was: calendars)

Ajay Sharma ssharma at revsharecorp.com
Fri Oct 28 16:43:45 UTC 2005

Black Hand wrote:
> On Thursday 27 October 2005 16:14, Tom Brown wrote:
>
> i am using and installing egroupware (http://www.egroupware.org), more
> simplex, good integration with ldap (try to use an ldap tree that u are using
> in samba with OX...m with egroupware, simple from the web admin console) fast
> and with many apps (to me, much more powerfull than OX)
>
> i wait that in november with the 1.2 version, the outlook conector become
> stable and public.

Has anyone used the Outlook Connector?  There's no chance of getting
away from Outlook on the desktops here so we're using this other
commercial (windows-only) software called WorkGroupShare:

http://www.softalk.ws/products/workgroupshare/

But that's Windows-only so I'm looking for a more cross-platform
solution so everyone can have access to the
Contacts/Calendar/Free-Busy/etc....

--Ajay