[CentOS] another postfix question

Steven Vishoot

sir_funzone at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 23:33:39 UTC 2005

hello,

i was thinking of using postfix for a mail server, the
question is can i use this just for in bound email
only and have my clients access this server locally.
the clients would be outlook. I want this to check
certain email accounts i have and download them to the
postfix mail server. The reason i would think about
doing this is my wife and i need to access both of
these accounts and i do not want to keep them on the
email account. is this feasable and secure?

thanks

Steven

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it said 'Requires Windows or better'. So I installed Linux."