[CentOS] Moving the Home dir to new server

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Fri Sep 2 13:36:39 UTC 2005

Bryan -

As you do doubt call tell, Linux/UNIX is not my area of expertise
resulting in some basic questions.  Using the designations of Master and
Slave, my Master and Slave have two different versions of RH software:
RH 9 and Centos 4.1.  The Slave has it's own set of Services: HTTP, FTP
and Samba along with other supporting Services.

Will this create a problem?

Todd

--
Ariste Software