[CentOS] PHP issue on Centos

ABOKHALAF, Nassri Abdellatif naabokhalaf at refertelecom.pt
Thu Sep 8 14:24:01 UTC 2005

Thanks for your comment Scott,

The main issue is that the behaviour of the application is also
different from fedora to Centos, It simply is not working correctly.

I'm not familiar enough with Centos to understand all the differences to
RH9/Fedora, but it seems to me that I'm missing some important package
that may be needed in a LAMP environment and that yum does not fetch.

Any Clues ?

Nassri