Can we end this now, please ? (Was: [CentOS] Why is yum not liked by some?)

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Fri Sep 9 21:35:50 UTC 2005

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005, Lamar Owen wrote:

> So you think I'm stupid for suggesting it.  (That's how it comes across).  Ok,
> I can deal with that.

It seems to be more important to win the discussion than to understand
each other or resolve the differences. Otherwise the (public) name calling
serves no purpose than to try and shut up the opponent.

Please everybody involved, go private. Little has been added since the
first few posts and it's getting boring. Besides, I'm sure as soon as this
is a private discussion it dies silently as no honor has to be defended.

Kind regards,