[CentOS] Yum issues with swatch

Ed Morrison edward.morrison at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 02:27:10 UTC 2005

Greg Knaddison wrote:

>Ed,
>
>Maybe you could cut/paste the dag portion of your yum.conf?
>
>I believe "yum install swatch" should be all you need.  Can you show
>what happens when you execute that command?
>
>Greg

Greg, here is the result from running yum:

[root at helpdesk root]# yum -y install swatch
Server: CentOS-3 - Addons
Server: CentOS-3 - Base
Server: CentOS-3 - Plus
Server: Dag RPM Repository for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Server: CentOS-3 - Extras
Server: CentOS-3 - Updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Cannot find a package matching swatch
No actions to take

My dag yum info:

[dag]
name=Dag RPM Repository for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
baseurl=http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el$releasever/en/$basearch/dag
gpgcheck=1
enabled=1

FYI - Dag's site has worked great for other package installations.
Curious this package isn't recognized.

Ed