[CentOS] Why is yum not liked by some?

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Wed Sep 14 16:12:59 UTC 2005

Preston Crawford <me at prestoncrawford.com> wrote:
> And if someone else continually ruins this list by being
> pompous, I'm sure they will be quoted.

Thanx, you just reminded me that hypocrisy is alive and well
on this list.

> These self-removals don't last long.

Okay, I'll make it permanent.

> No. Being paranoid drives paranoia. Thus the reference to
> seeking help from a psychiatrist or listening to him/her
> if you're already seeking help.

It's nice to know that select people here are as objective in
their own minds as a psychiatrist.  Again, the hypocrisy
never ends.

> Ummm.... Huh?

Yes, I thought so.

My apologies to the silent majority, but I will not bother
anyone here anymore.