[CentOS] errors received in logs

Steven Vishoot sir_funzone at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 19:27:44 UTC 2005

--- Mike McCarty <mike.mccarty at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Steven Vishoot wrote:
> >
> > pulls head out of @$$ and crawls back under rock
> where
> > he came from!!!!
>
> Eh? Nobody wanted that!
>
> I'd pull what I could off the drive and put it
> somewhere else.
>
> Mike
> --

> You have found the bank of Larn.
> I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it
> for you.
> I speak only for myself, and I am unanimous in that!

Mike,

As pointed out by Ken it looks like it was not my hd
but the cdrom that was making those errors for some
reason.. but i will keep a close eye on this system anyways.

Steven

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it said 'Requires Windows or better'. So I installed Linux."