[CentOS] Re: plan of action?

Thu Sep 15 23:57:30 UTC 2005

Dag Wieers wrote:

> Sure selective moderation will have to be discussed, but again, a policy
> will prevent the extreme threads we've seen. Currently everything seems to
> be allowed, and by lack of someone authoritative, people start replying to
> the same thread. The same will happen again and again, unless lines are
> drawn in the sand.

1. I am in the process of applying for a patent to deal with that
and all kind of spam: Press the Delete key. It's $1 per action
for anybody using it in a non-GPL environment. I also will sell
authorizations in bulk.

2. The problem with Brian is that he goes on and on, but it's
actually never CentOS stuff, like arguing what kind of Raid and
states his opinion as facts.

--
Thanks
http://www.911networks.com