[CentOS] Re: plan of action?

Sam Drinkard sam at wa4phy.net
Fri Sep 16 02:29:28 UTC 2005

I think Dag has a handle on things, and I agree with his thoughts.  I
came from a BSD list, and there, such long flaming, off-topic threads
were severely chastised amongst not only the other folks on the list,
but the developers as well.  Only did a thread get off topic for 3-4
rounds, and it came to a screeching halt, and the list was not
moderated.  As long as there is someone who will reply to an inflamatory
message, there will be problems unless the general membership of the
list puts an end to it with firm but no-nonsense replys to the
individual(s) involved.

Just my $.02 worth

--
Snowman