[CentOS] Are PHP and MySQL running on my CentOS installation?

Preston Crawford me at prestoncrawford.com
Fri Sep 16 12:34:46 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 05:31 -0700, Preston Crawford wrote:
> that, you might give that a shot. Unlike many distros the Apache
> configuration tool is actually pretty handy and works pretty well. I've

Meant to finish that thought by saying that unlike many distros the
Apache configuration tool (in RHEL/CentOS) is actually pretty handy and
works pretty well.

I've used other distros where setting up virtual hosts didn't work so
well. The RHEL config panel does a good enough job that I don't have to
edit httpd.conf manually.

Preston