[CentOS] Why is yum not liked by some?

Steven Vishoot sir_funzone at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 12:52:15 UTC 2005

--- Feizhou <feizhou at graffiti.net> wrote:

> Mike McCarty wrote:

> resurected
> think
> same
> what i
> board, it
> second but
> for
> annoying.
> >>

> >> I didn't know the thread has died. Especially
> since one of the
> >> principal contributors, Les, is not finished yet.
> >

> > He said that the *subject* has died, then
> resurrected.
>
> nitpick...he aimed his shotgun at the *thread* and
> then he comes back
> and says subject?

hmmm. i thought you can say subject=thread and
thread=subject where the two can walk hand and hand
down the street and basically mean the same. Unless
you are just trying to be nit picking to start another
flame war on the list. if that is your motive i am not
biting, sorry to burst your bubble!

Steven

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it said 'Requires Windows or better'. So I installed Linux."