[CentOS] Capturing audio streams with Linux?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 17:51:49 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 08:54, Chris Mauritz wrote:

> > Your afore-mentioned filtering must *indeed* be working wonders :-).

> I get to spend all that time freed up from the silliness to install
> CentOS on old PPC machines and donate them.  Win...win!

Yet another approach: find someone who can use them as thin clients
with the Centos4-based k12ltsp at
ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/4.2.1EL/iso/ that can
network-boot (some) ppc machines as well as old x86 pcs.  Where it
works everybody wins because there is less work per client and
the desktops run on a nice fast server instead of the slow boxes
someone was throwing out.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com