[CentOS] Equivalent command or file

Steven Vishoot sir_funzone at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 21:46:27 UTC 2005

--- Sam Drinkard <sam at wa4phy.net> wrote:

> Thanks for the info Marc,
>
>     I believe that might just be the trick since the
> login is just
> "local" more or less, with only one logged via the
> net.
>
> --
> Snowman

Sam,

I found this site a long time back, it gives you
different os commands and you can compare them. ie if
you know a certain command in bsd, then you can look
at the table and find out what the command for the
other operating systems. its a really good page, take
a glaze at it...

http://bhami.com/rosetta.html

Steven

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it said 'Requires Windows or better'. So I installed Linux."