[CentOS] Are PHP and MySQL running on my CentOS installation?

Sat Sep 17 11:58:16 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-09-17 at 01:38 -0500, Les Mikesell wrote:

> Maybe... When someone suggests posting elsewhere it doesn't mean
> you aren't welcome here, it means that you'll get better answers
> from a list focused more specifically on the topic.

Exactly ...

When a suggestion is made that you might find better answers on a
separate list, that is not negative.

If you want to know how to configure postfix ... the postfix list is the
place for that.

If you want to know how to configure ssh virtual hosts in apache .. the
apache list is the place for that.

If you want to know how to configure CPanel on CentOS ... the CPanel
lists are the place for that.

etc...

That doesn't mean you CAN'T ask here ... it means you SHOULD also ask
there.
We are trying to prevent comments to this list, like the couple we had
already, saying that there are people not using CentOS because there are
people here who want to flame and be assholes to each other.

Assholes will not be allowed to post to the lists anymore ... period.

If we decide you are an asshole, you will be prevented from posting to
the list.  If you don't like it ... too bad.  I am getting sick and
tired of people acting like babies, if you can't be a rational human
being with some semblance of intelligence and manners to others, this is
not the place for you.

Please just stop making smart-ass comments that you would not make to
someone face to face in a professional work environment.  It should not
be that hard.

This part of the post ... like my other ones ... is not directed at any
one individual, but as a general comment.