[CentOS] Are PHP and MySQL running on my CentOS installation? [THREAD HALTED]

Dave Gutteridge dave at tokyocomedy.com
Mon Sep 19 09:49:59 UTC 2005

As the original poster, I've decided to abandon this thread.

This thread has not only went into discussions of posting policy, but
also inspired someone to start sending emails to everyone from the list
using CC - a practise I would like to make sure I am completely
disassociated from.

I would hope to never be a part of a thread or discussion which leads to
such abuses of list membership.

Also, let me add that I am very sorry if I do not provide enough
complete information to get the answers I need. Please understand that I
am not trying to be terse or obtuse, but if I omit details it's because
I don't know which details to add. I am very much a newbie, and I don't
mind being told to RTFM if someone can tell me where in the FM to R.

I hope I will continue to receive the same level of helpful advice that
I have seen on this list up until now.

Thank you for taking the time to read my postings.

Dave