[CentOS] Recommendation for HTML editor

Dave Gutteridge

dave at tokyocomedy.com
Tue Sep 20 01:25:50 UTC 2005

I was playing around with Nvu, and discovered it has serious problems.
Mainly that it reformats one's code regardless of whether or not one
selects the "Don't reformat code" option.

I know there are a few HTML editors out there, so I'm not asking if they
exist. What I'm wondering if there are those on this list who may have a
recommendation for one they like and why. I'm also asking on some other
lists.

Although I'm looking for editors that will run on CentOS, I can
understand if this strays too much from the topic of the list. PLease
email me off list if you feel that would be more appropriate.

Dave