[CentOS] Centos 3 samba upgrade

Colht, Charles

Charles.Colht at acsalaska.com
Tue Sep 20 21:07:45 UTC 2005

I want to upgrade my samba installation from 3.0.9-1.3E.3 to 3.0.20
without breaking anything along the way :) Any suggestions about order
of installation? It looks like I will have to nodeps at least some of
the packages. I have everything working with our AD environment so I
don't want to disturb it if possible.

Thanks in advance,

Chuck

This transmittal may contain confidential information intended solely for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this transmittal in error; any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly
us immediately by reply or by telephone (collect at 907-564-1000) and ask to
speak with the message sender. In addition, please immediately delete this
message and all attachments. Thank you. ACS