[CentOS] Centos 3 samba upgrade

Colht, Charles Charles.Colht at acsalaska.com
Tue Sep 20 21:35:02 UTC 2005

I'm specifically looking at the winbindd improvements. Mine keeps dying.
I have a work around but most questions to the samba list get answered
with: upgrade to 3.0.20... I am considering upgrading (reinstalling) to
centos 4 but that only gets me to 3.0.10. I can wait a bit but upgrading
some packages is always is always daunting.

chuck