[CentOS] Sound device has been blown away

Dave Gutteridge dave at tokyocomedy.com
Thu Sep 22 12:55:51 UTC 2005

Hmm... Today after rebooting, I checked my Sound Device Detection
application mainly out of desperation, and my Kenwood Audio Device was
listed again.

I don't know why it went away or how I got it back, so while I'm happy
that it's currently working, I'm a little nervous that it may go away
again.

I guess this matter may be put to rest unless I lose my sound card
again, but I would of course be interested if anyone had any idea about
what was going on so that I could be less worried about it.

Dave