[CentOS] Headline - Linux misses Windows of opportunity

Max btmanmeh at verizon.net
Thu Sep 29 00:18:47 UTC 2005

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> Wow. Blaming the OS vendor for an ISV's issues.
>
> That whizzing sound you hear is my eyes rolling over and over again,
> really quickly.

Yeah, wow...I've been using Red Hat products since 7.3. I've ran 8, 9,
and all the Fedora Core distros. Now I run CentOS, and we use RHEL 3 at
my work. I've never had any distro, even the Fedora "Testbed's" just
stop working, unless I caused the issue myself from playing.

I think Microsoft paid this guy off...lol.