[CentOS] How to install network Printers

Chris Peikert c.peikert at co.matagorda.tx.us
Thu Apr 6 16:54:17 UTC 2006

No wonder the wget command didn't work nor did I recognize it. I was trying
to download the books on my Windows Machine because I couldn't figure out
how to install a printer on the CentOS machine. When I saw wget im thinking
"odd I never seen that in windows however there are probably a lot of
commands I haven't seen since I don't use the command line anyways".  Johnny
Hughes gave me the link to the PDF books off redhats site but there is so
many im not sure which to get.