[CentOS] Thanks

Chris Peikert c.peikert at co.matagorda.tx.us
Fri Apr 7 14:32:58 UTC 2006

Thanks for the log out info. I found it under the Actions tab as specified.
I swore I looked through there before and never found it. As for the manuals
I been needing them for 2 weeks now and last night finally someone sent me a
good link to where the manuals were that I could download. I found others
but they were abbreviated so I couldn't tell what manual was for what and
there was no readme file listed anywhere that explained what the
abbreviations ment. Now that I started downloading them and printing them
today I will have something to help me out now instead of bugging yall.
Thanks again.