[CentOS] WOW

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Tue Apr 11 16:29:11 UTC 2006

RTFM=Read the Fine(or F'ing) manual
FWIW= for what it's worth

Chris Peikert wrote:
> What is RTFM and FWIW? I saw those 2 unknown terms in replies to what I
> posted. As for local Linux users I am in a small town and the closest place
> that would have something like that would be Houston which is a good hour
> and half away. Same goes for bookstores. The typical person living in my
> area looks like Larry the Cable Guy.

My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and
every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt
condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their
righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099