[CentOS] Sendmail problem

Thomas E Dukes edukes at alltel.net
Wed Apr 12 00:12:47 UTC 2006

The contents of my /etc/sysconfig/network:

NETWORKING=yes
HOSTNAME=palmettodomains.com

This really has me stumped.  I recently upgraded my server with a fresh
install of CentOS 4.2 then upgrade to 4.3 when it was released.  I never had
this problem on my old server which had been upgraded numerous time since
Redhat 8.0, Fedora, White Box.  I copied all the config files for mail and
bind/named.  I must have missed something.

Thanks!!!!!!!!