[CentOS] Apache and '(13)Permission denied: access to ...'

Frank M. Ramaekers FRamaekers at ailife.com
Thu Apr 20 16:29:41 UTC 2006

Thanks that helped (plus the disabling of it in /etc/sysconfig/selinux).

Oh BTW:
Privileged you say? On a mailing list huh... I think not. These things
are cute, but have no actual value. </mini-rant>

Yeah, the company adds this...like it will do a lot of good!

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.
Systems Programmer; MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE
American Income Life Insurance Company
Phone: (254) 761-6649     Fax: (254) 741-5777