[CentOS] firefox-1.5.0.2-2.1.c4.centos.i386.rpm in testing -error message

Bart Schaefer barton.schaefer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 14:56:25 UTC 2006

On 4/21/06, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> can you confirm this problem persists with the newst 1.5.0.2-3.c4 from
> the CentOS Plus repo on a standard CentOS4 install ? I dont seem to be
> able to reproduce this issue at all.

I can confirm that it still happens, though while testing it I got
some more details.

The circumstances required appear to be (1) that after navigating to
the external application in the file browser, you double-click on the
application file rather than selecting the file and then clicking on
"Open", and (2) that there is more than one tab open (in at least one
window) at the time the external app is used.  Whether the Web
Developer extension is also involved I'm no longer sure -- I don't
have time right now to go through that exercise again, but will try
later if it would be helpful.