[CentOS] WOW

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 02:48:04 UTC 2006

On 4/11/06, Chris Peikert <c.peikert at co.matagorda.tx.us> wrote:

> I couldn't help but take notice at some of the responses that were coming in
> from when I was posting questions due to my ignorance of Linux. Some people
> were quick to help, some advanced users I am sure ignored me because im not
> worth their time, and then some other users tried to help but was unable to
> dumb their speech down to newb levels. However I am thankful that there is
> people here to help out.

You should note that you will find this mix of responses on almost any
list. There are those who are always willing to help, and those who
can't be bothered. Also, and unfortunately,  Newbie Baiting, is a time
honored tradition on most lists, especially for the ego freaks who
can't remember the time before they new it all.
--
Collins Richey