[CentOS] os update with plesk

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 21:37:42 UTC 2006

> I will need to keep my server os at 4.2 because that is the only one plesk
> supports so according to those 2 articles and staying at centos 4.2 will the
> "vault" files be the one to use and will they get security updates?

Vault files do NOT get security updates. vault.centos.org is where old
versions go to die. 4.2+ security updates = 4.3, which from your
description will not work with plesk.

--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be