[CentOS] Permissions

Chris Peikert c.peikert at co.matagorda.tx.us
Thu Aug 3 17:27:51 UTC 2006

I have read through the Manuals and I have read through the website. I am
still unable to find an answer on how to assign multiple groups to one
directory or file with different permissions. Everything points to one group
and one owner. Is there something else Linux uses for permissions to fix
this problem?