[CentOS] CentOS Based Fierwall Document

Karl R. Balsmeier karl at klxsystems.net
Fri Aug 4 02:16:49 UTC 2006

well, I should thank you for the console init howto you submitted a while
back which helped me alot. It was very clear and coherent, and helped me
in my later scripting/ automation efforts.

there were a few funny replies where someone tried to do a comparative
analysis of console servers vs. screen switches -but your response, and
Rodrigo Barbosa's, both helped me in a pinch.

As for the stuck-up attitudes you tend to run across, just blow it off.

For every person they discourage, I help three.  The one chap just
communicates that way. Genotype x43a wouldn't have it any other way.

-karl