[CentOS] Re: 400 Bad Request error from svn

Jean Figarella

jfigarella at vecna.com
Wed Aug 16 00:56:25 UTC 2006

It's nice to see that the OS where CentOS gets its sources from also
experiments the same error!

I have been very busy lately so I haven't had the time to deal with the
problem, probably later this week or early next week. As soon as I find
something Ill let you know. Hopefully you'll do the same if you come
across the solution first.

PS. Forwarding this message to the mailing list.