[CentOS] netdump rpms..

Thu Aug 17 23:01:12 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 15:49 -0700, bruce wrote:
> hi...
>
> can someone tell me if the netdump rpms for centos are the same as the rhel4
> rpms. also, are the rpms on the various rpm sites
> (atrpms/rpmfind.net/etc...) the same as the rhel4 rpms...
>
> thanks

"the same" is very hard to define

The CentOS RPMS are built from the same source RPMS as the upstream
provider's RPMS ...

They may not be exactly the same though, as the upstream provider will
not tell anyone what are the exact version of files in their beehive
build servers.

As to other places ... that would depend upon where they got their
source files.