[CentOS] web based mail packages for CentOS

Cesar Lagarrigue clagarrigue at bee.cl
Mon Aug 21 19:51:19 UTC 2006

Also exist the sun suite of email for free
(http://www.sun.com/software/javaenterprisesystem/communications_suite/index.xml)
but the support are too high $$$$$.$$$$.$$$$$.

and

Qmailtoaster work well now (www.qmailtoaster.com) but the sync password
with AD are complex..., i search on internet and the best recipe is
(teory) :

postfix + fedora directory server (sync AD) + courier imap + mailscanner
/ panda + antispam...

this i believe work well...

--
Questions :

Simbra is complex to backup ?  the only step missing on i migrate
zimbra, is the backup online.. somebody have a tool or method ?

if a user use sun communication suite, please post the experience ... i
think this suite work great but not install in a real environment, is
good or bad solution ?

--
Cesar Lagarrigue V.
Ingeniero de sistemas