[CentOS] Forum utility, facility?

Fri Aug 25 17:14:53 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 11:50 -0400, William L. Maltby wrote:
> Decided for the first time to go look at the forum and see if it looked
> useful. Can't decide. *Lots* of Qs with few responses.

We need more people to browse the forums and answer questions there.

> Anyway, signed up. Maybe I can make some time 'cause some of those look
> low-level enough for me to contribute a small amount.
>
> BUT, I have one aggravation that I wonder if it can be changed. I wanted
> to use the same e-mail there as I use n the lists. It wouldn't let me.
> And I don't see a way to change it once I'm registered.
>
> Did I miss something? Can my desire be accommodated?

Why would it not let you?

We have nothing that ties the e-mails together from the lists to the
forum, it should have let you register with it.

If you send me the info off list (username, old address, new address), I
will fix you up. (Once you have registered, e-mail can not be changed by
the user.)

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes