[CentOS] OT: CentOS hosting recommendations

Radu-Cristian FOTESCU beranger5ca at yahoo.ca
Wed Aug 30 19:30:41 UTC 2006

> I am looking for a dedicated server with CentOS. Any recommendations?

A Small Orange, maybe?
http://asmallorange.com/services/

Atlanta, Georgia, on Gnax.net.

They're currently out of Virtual Private Servers and of Managed Dedicated
Servers, but since they're having such an excellent response time to tickets
(a few minutes) even for Shared Hosting (my $100/yr plan), I guess they
deserve a try.

Ask on their forums about Dedicated Servers, the manager (Tim Dorr) happens
to reply.

Cheers,
Béranger