[CentOS] Need php-mcrypt

Ferdinando Santacroce jesus_was_rasta at yahoo.it
Tue Dec 5 09:15:09 UTC 2006

Hi all!
I need this PHP extension.
I'm in CentOS 4.4, plus extras, plus, dag, freshrpm and rpmforge repos,
but I can't find it.
I found libmcrypt, but PHP seems ignore it... Ah, I use PHP5, MySQL5 and
Apache 2.2
I tried to hand write right conf of *.ini PHP conf files, and I tried to
manually soft-link libraries in php.d/modules/.. folder, but nothing works.
So I would know if there's a Centos repos for this extension.
FC5 repos have it, but I don't know if including a Fedora repos into
CentOS would be high risk....

Can someone make me know?
Thank you guys, and girls, of course...! ;-)

Nando