[CentOS] Where to get version 3.5?

Peter Kjellstrom cap at nsc.liu.se
Wed Dec 20 09:33:26 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 19 December 2006 22:09, Scott Ehrlich wrote:
> Yes, I know it is old, but I'm looking for a copy of CentOS 3.5 - CDs or
> DVD for i386.

Others have already pointed to vault, I'd just like to mention that to lessen
the load on the central server you could use:
 http/ftp/rsync://mirror.nsc.liu.se/centos-store/

Also if you want this to remain a 3.5 system you'll have to point your yum
against the relevant 3.5 update directory on store/vault. _NOTE_ however that
this will leave you _WITHOUT_ recent updates.

/Peter