[CentOS] IPVS connections not removed

Will McDonald wmcdonald at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 11:42:26 UTC 2006

On 22/12/06, Will McDonald <wmcdonald at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 22/12/06, Sébastien AVELINE <saveline at alinto.net> wrote:
> > Will McDonald a écrit :

> I'm afraid not, all our systems are setup using masquerading NAT. That
> was going to be my next question if it turned out (as it did) that
> you're using kosher RPMs. :)
>
> I've only ever had LVSes configured with NAT so have no experience and
> only a vague memory of how DR works from the docs. If no one here can
> point you in the right direction there's a dedicated LVS list too
> which might be worth searching the archives of and then questioning if
> you can't find an answer.
>
> http://archive.linuxvirtualserver.org/html/lvs-users/

And, to follow up my own post, I've just had a quick look through my
LVS list mails and spotted:

http://archive.linuxvirtualserver.org/html/lvs-users/2006-11/msg00200.html

There's no follow up from the OP which may or may not be a good thing. :)

It appears a kernel upgrade to 2.6.18 (!) may help. You might want to
fire off a mail to the OP and ask if he had any success. I have the
un-obfuscated address in my mailstore, I'll send it offlist.

Will.