[CentOS] CentOS 4.4 Strange hang on a poweredge 2900.

Damon L. Chesser damon at damtek.com
Thu Dec 28 18:23:10 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-12-28 at 10:12 -0800, Peter Serwe wrote:
> Damon L. Chesser wrote:
> >
> > Peter,
> >
> > Do you have Gold support?  Those guys are very good at what they do.  If
> > you do, I would think that the linux guys at Dell know the answer to
> > this question.  If you do not, perhaps the basic support guys will know
> > the answer?
> >
> No gold, just the silver 7x24.
>
> Peter

Peter,

Silver sit side by side with the Gold.  Have you asked them?  If anybody
has seen this, they would know about the solution.  The difference
between Silver and Gold is not the skill level, it is the service level
allowed, latitude of movement to solve the issues.

--
Damon L. Chesser <damon at damtek.com>