[CentOS] IPVS connections not removed

Sun Dec 31 14:22:07 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-12-26 at 10:25 +0100, Sébastien AVELINE wrote:

<SNIP>

> > And, to follow up my own post, I've just had a quick look through my
> > LVS list mails and spotted:
> >
> > http://archive.linuxvirtualserver.org/html/lvs-users/2006-11/msg00200.html
> >

> > There's no follow up from the OP which may or may not be a good thing. :)
> >
> > It appears a kernel upgrade to 2.6.18 (!) may help. You might want to
> > fire off a mail to the OP and ask if he had any success. I have the
> > un-obfuscated address in my mailstore, I'll send it offlist.
> >
> > Will.

> Thanks for your help, but I will wait for an official patch from centos,
> I hope that I will be heard.
>
> Sebastien

Please follow the above thread and let me know if / when they find the
problem.

We will not be upgrading "officially" the ipvs RPM above the one that is
in the RHCS / RHGFS RPMS ... but we can put something in the testing
repo if ipvs turns out to be the issue.

We can also feedback via the RHEL bugzilla to get any patches
incorporated (as required) to the ipvs RPM upstream.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes