[CentOS] I've been hacked -- what should I do next?

Sun Dec 3 05:15:19 UTC 2006
Leonard Isham <leonard.isham at gmail.com>

On 12/1/06, Aleksandar Milivojevic <alex at 8-p.ca> wrote:
> Quoting Joshua Zukerman <hawk82 at gmail.com>:
>
> > If the IP is outside of the US, then I
> > wouldn't bother as e-mailing an admin from another country is useless
> > unless you speak their language.
>
> Let me assure you that even admins in Quebec will speak English.  Not
> always to Americans.  But with most other people around the world they
> will.  I heard it has something to do with the attitude you showed in
> the quoted email (see above).

First I have relatives that know little to no English.  Second I have
traveled to Europe, Asia, and Africa for both business and pleasure.

Now I have to ask how many people would even attempt to understand an
e-mail in an unknown language?

--
Leonard Isham, CISSP
Ostendo non ostento.