[CentOS] ruby

Craig White

craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Feb 2 04:54:21 UTC 2006

Perhaps this message is only to Jim Perrin...

Not that I've specifically have had any issues that I can point to...

almost at the top of
http://www.rubyonrails.org/down

We recommend Ruby 1.8.4 for use with Rails. Ruby 1.8.2 is fine too, but
version 1.8.3 is not.

Myself, I have sort of backed off on the rails development for the
moment and am becoming intimately lost in ruby itself and am presently
working on my Fedora Core - 4 system which has ruby-1.8.4 but I am going
to get back rails development on the CentOS system when I have begun to
fill in the cavernous gaps of knowledge that are holding me back.

Craig