[CentOS] postfix+sasl error logs

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Fri Feb 3 00:15:18 UTC 2006

Am Fr, den 03.02.2006 schrieb spart cus um 0:31:

> I've already limit my mech_list to plain and login. What about for TLS? I've google for it and
> it seems they are used for debian packages. Is there a good site for centos setup ? just like
> what i did on this, i've found a site setting up the mail server for centos but without the tls.
> dont want to mess up coz my mail server is already running well.tnx again for the helo.

http://www.postfix.org/TLS_README.html

https://www.aet.tu-cottbus.de/personen/jaenicke/postfix_tls/doc/

http://www.thoron.iki.fi/postfix/postfix-tls-cacert.shtml

google is a quick help. Be aware that you do not need to compile
anything for this on CentOS. You just have to get the certificate
(either self-signed cert or from cacert.org or a commercial one) and to
configure Postfix to use it.

Alexander

Serendipity 01:11:55 up 60 days, 5:49, load average: 0.08, 0.19, 0.18