[CentOS] Mount LVM

Simone simone72 at email.it
Fri Feb 10 17:28:32 UTC 2006

Thanks for your reply. I managed to boot off an ubuntu live cd (lvm
named differently) and get the device properly mapped, booting with the
drive plugged in the usb port worked (as you say mount
/dev/VolGroup...etc).
My next step will be trying to rename the volume group (vgrename
suggestions welcome). If I don't damage it, then I will try to put it
back in the pc and boot and see what I get.

Thanks again, have a nice weekend